The policy provides coverage against unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage to the electronic equipment and data media that occurs owing to perils other than those specifically excluded.
- Section I : Material damage (equipment).
- Section II: External data media, including data stored thereon.
- Section III: Increased cost of working resulting from accidental loss and/or damage to the electronic equipment covered under section I.
What does Electronic Equipment Insurance not cover?
- War or warlike operations.
- Nuclear perils.
- Wilful act or wilful negligence.
- Wear and tear or gradual deterioration due to atmospheric conditions
- Aesthetic defects.
- Consequential losses.