It is the insurance to provide protection against the risks such as robbery, burglary and other ways of theft like extortion, computer frauds etc. Such activities at times can ruin the financial position of the organization. As an owner/employer one protects his organization from the liability arising out of dishonest acts of the employees, theft, or damage to property.
- Dishonesty by employees.
- Funds transferred through computer .
- Money and securities.
- Theft of insured’s property.
- Legal cost and defence costs.
What It Does Not Cover?
- Wilful action of insured’s or of partners.
- Liabilities due to crime related losses.
- Accounting errors.
- Loss of income.
- Legal procedure fees.